Monday, May 25, 2009

Midnight Thoughts

Music always set the moods a person feels, it adjust your emotions and make you feel what your heart truly feels. And to complement all of that, the time of the day you listened to, package it all.

Right, the music and the night is bringing a lot of emotions and thoughts for me to internalize. Sometimes its so hard to express how much you feel for a person or feel against a person, and most of the time, we choose to escape into the world of music to either to seek some sort of comfort or answers. And perhaps, answers or comfort are not what are we looking for, but some form of escaping into a state of non-existence.

Sometimes...
I just don't know how to feel and react, sometimes I don't even know how am I feeling. So what makes me think that someday I will know what love is?

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home